OHA Yamhill Chapter
2019 Scholarship Application
Send Application & Required Documents to:
Yamhill Chapter – OHA
719 Water Street
Dayton, Oregon 97114
The Yamhill Chapter of the Oregon Hunters Association will be awarding a minimum of one $1500 scholarship.
1. Be a graduating high school senior planning to pursue a degree at an accredited institution of higher education as a full-time student, or be currently enrolled as an undergraduate or graduate student.
2. GPA of 3.0 or higher
3. Be a current Oregon resident.
4. Submit all scholarship application requirements to the address above no later than February 15, 2019.
Please provide the following documents to ensure a complete application:
1. Completed application form
2. Official high school transcript
3. Hunting or fishing license and last year it was validated
4. Two letters of recommendation
a. One personal reference: non-relative and non-school official
b. One professional reference: non-relative, can include school official
5. Essay of 1 to 3 pages (select one of the options):
a. Explain how you would protect Oregon’s wildlife and habitat.
b. Explain how you would promote and protect the hunting heritage of Oregon.
c. Explain the role of hunting and sportsmen in Oregon’s wildlife management.